Call Centre Agent – Blood Donor Recruitement
Permanent, on the availability list
DIVISION / DEPARTMENT
Operations / Donor Recruitment and Marketing
Reporting to the Supervisor, Telephone Recruitment, the call centre agent is responsible for contacting blood donors regarding all various program activities related to telephone recruiting. The agent updates donor information using the department’s computer system.
More specifically, your duties include:
- Researching the bank of blood donors;
- Contacting donors to make appointments using the appropriate computer system or the prepared list of donor telephone numbers;
- Answering the phone and responding to questions regarding general information about blood drives;
- Confirming donor eligibility using pre-set questions;
- Scheduling and confirming appointments with donors to give blood;
- Checking demographic information with donors;
- Entering data to update information in the computer files;
- Compiling data about telephone calls and blood drives;
- Performing daily filing.
You have a secondary school diploma and a minimum of two years of experience in a customer service or a call center. You excel in team work, are rigorous and an effective multitasker. You have good customer service approach and communication skills. You are bilingual and have good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word and Excel). Finally, you are available to work a minimum of three days per week, including Friday, as well as one weekend out of two.
Héma-Québec is committed to the equal access employment program and invites women, Aboriginal people, members of visible and ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities to apply.