Permanent - on recall list
As a member of the blood drive team, the salaried employee who works as a driver will perform the following tasks:
- Drive various types of vehicles and make sure they are in good condition;
- Make sure the equipment is in good condition;
- Transport the personnel;
- Load, unload, and distribute equipment and supplies;
- Load, unload and transport blood units and/or blood by-products in keeping with the instructions received;
- Prepare, package and verify the labelling of each blood unit;
- Enter computer data;
- Perform, when required, tasks of the Technical Assistant , Blood Drives, during blood drive (except needle removal).
- Secondary school diploma (SSD) or the equivalent;
- Class 1 driver’s licence;
- At least two (2) years experience as a driver.
- Must be available days, evenings, weekends and occasionally nights;
- Must be available to work a minimum of three days per week and one weekend out of three, including a Monday and/or a Friday;
- Uniform provided after the probation period;
- Meals paid.
Héma-Québec is committed to the equal access employment program and invites women, Aboriginal people, members of visible and ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities to apply.