Agent – Donor Services
As a member of the team at the new plasma donor lounge, Plasmavie, you are responsible for activities pertaining to the functioning and operations of the lounge (greeting donors, medical test (nurse only), collection, customer service, etc.). You will take part in attaining the plasma donation objectives as well as in continuous improvement projects. Moreover, you will ensure customer satisfaction and serve as a resource person for plasma collection.
- You have strong interpersonal skills.
- You have an excellent customer approach as well as significant experience in customer service.
- You enjoy team work.
- You have an excellent sense of responsibility.
- You have a diploma of college studies in nursing and a permit in good standing from the Ordre des infirmières et infirmiers du Québec (O.I.I.Q.) or a diploma of professional studies in health, assistance and nursing as well as a permit in good standing from the Ordre des infirmières et infirmiers auxiliaires du Québec (O.I.I.A.Q.) and are qualified to perform venous puncture.
- You must be available to work one weekend out of two.
- We guarantee a minimum of 20 hours per week on shifts to be worked between 7:00 am and 9:00 pm. You must be available to work more hours as needed, for a maximum of 35 hours per week.
Héma-Québec is committed to the equal access employment program and invites women, Aboriginal people, members of visible and ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities to apply.