Who can donate mother's milk?
Do you have the right profile?
Mothers who wish to donate milk must be:
- in good health
- nursing and able to produce surplus milk
If you live in a municipality of the Montreal Metropolitan Community or the Québec Metropolitan Community (including Laurier-Station or Saint-Basile), we invite you to contact us after your delivery to validate your eligibility for the Public Mothers' Milk Bank. You may also register before your delivery. In this case, we will contact you few weeks after your due date.
If you will be delivering at one of the following partner centres, you may register for the Public Mothers' Milk Bank during your pregnancy:
- St. Mary's Hospital
- CHU Sainte-Justine Mother and Child University Hospital Center
- Royal Victoria Hospital
- Centre mère-enfant du CHUQ
- Hôpital de la Cité-de-la-Santé de Laval
- LaSalle General Hospital
- Hôpital du Sacré-Coeur de Montréal
- Lakeshore General Hospital
For more information:
- Call 1-800-565-6635 or 514-832-5000, ext. 5253
- Write to email@example.com
- Visit the What to expect? section