Who Can Donate Umbilical Cord Blood?
Donating umbilical cord blood to a public cord blood bank has the potential to give hope to someone in need. Thank you for considering a donation of cord blood. The lifeline your baby needs now could one day serve as a lifeline for someone else.
Who Can Participate ?
Future mothers who :
- are in good health
- are aged over 18
- pregnant with one baby (not twins)
- register prior to the 36th week of pregnancy.
Can register pregnant women planning to give birth at our current partner hospital centres in the Public Cord Blood Bank :
- St. Mary’s Hospital Centre
- CHU mère-enfant Sainte-Justine
- McGill University Health Centre (Glen site)
- CHUQ mère-enfant Centre
- Cité-de-la-Santé Hospital
- LaSalle Hospital Centre
- Hôpital du Sacré-Cœur de Montréal
- Lakeshore General Hospital
- Jewish General Hospital
For more information or to register :
- Read the Information guide and registration - Public cord blood bank
- Call 1-800-565-6635 or 514-832-5000, ext. 5253
- Email us email@example.com