Clinical study - convalescent plasma
Have you recovered from COVID-19? Donate plasma for a clinical study!
Héma-Québec has been participating in a national clinical study to provide the medical community with convalescent plasma, i.e. plasma from people who have recovered from COVID-19, in order to assess its effectiveness as a treatment for this disease.
Were you diagnosed with COVID-19 and have since recovered from it? We need you. Team up with Héma-Québec by donating convalescent plasma.
To participate in this clinical study:
- You must have been diagnosed with or tested positive for COVID-19;
- You must be completely recovered and have had no further symptoms for at least 14 days;
- You must be between the ages of 18 and 70;
- If you are a woman, you must never have been pregnant.
If you meet these criteria, we encourage you to email us at the following address email@example.com and provide:
- Your full name;
- Your street address;
- A daytime phone number where you can be reached;
- The date you were diagnosed with Covid-19;
- The date your symptoms ended.
Please note that convalescent plasma will be collected in the Montréal and Québec City areas.
We will contact you as soon as possible.