The Héma-Québec volunteer recognition program highlights the invaluable contribution of:
- group leaders and volunteers working in permanent groups;
- members of the Association of Blood Donation Volunteers (ABDV);
- blood drive organizing committees and volunteers working in blood drive organizing committees;
- student volunteers.
The Héma-Québec volunteer recognition program is a way to thank volunteers on a daily basis. It includes various events and tokens of recognition:
- Annual public recognition as part of National Volunteer Week and National Blood Donor Week
- Official recognition ceremonies in every region every two years
- Annual recognition evenings honouring volunteers from permanent groups
Tokens of recognition
- Certificate of recognition given every five years
- Distinctive souvenir pin given after every five-year period of volunteering
Please note that there is a separate recognition program for blood donors. Recognition activities are also organized annually for stem cell donors, mother’s milk donors and the families of human tissue donors.
For additional information about our volunteer recognition program, please contact us.