Register for the milk bank
Do you have the required profile? Here are the steps to follow to register for the Public Mothers' Milk Bank:
- Read the pamphlet on donating mother's milk;
- Complete and return to Héma-Québec:
- Have this authorization letter signed by a health professional and return it to Héma-Québec:
- if there is a fee for signing this letter, you can claim it by completing this refund request and returning it to Héma-Québec.
- Read the Information Guide on Breast Milk Donation.
Documents can be scanned and returned by email to email@example.com or mailed to the Héma-Québec Public Mothers’ Milk Bank at: 4045, boulevard Côte-Vertu, Saint-Laurent, Québec H4R 2W7.
- Once we have received your documents, we will call you. You will answer a health questionnaire during a telephone interview.
- If you qualify based on the health questionnaire, we will come to your home to take a blood sample.
- If you qualify after your blood test, other information will be given to you and you will be provided with bottles in which to collect your donations.