Register for the milk bank
Do you have the required profile? Here are the steps to follow to register for the Public Mothers' Milk Bank:
Read the following documents before registering:
Once you have all the information:
- fill out the registration form; and
- print, fill out and have thisauthorization lettersigned by a health professional and return it to Héma-Québec:
- this letter can be scanned and returned by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to the Héma-Québec Public Mothers’ Milk Bank at: 4045, boulevard Côte-Vertu, Saint-Laurent, Québec H4R 2W7;
- if there is a fee for signing this letter, you can claim it by completing this refund request and returning it to Héma-Québec.
Read the Donation information guide.
- Once we have received all your documents, we will call you. You will answer a health questionnaire during a telephone interview.
- If you qualify based on the health questionnaire, we will ask you to provide a blood sample.
- If you qualify after your blood test, other information will be given to you and you will be provided with bottles in which to collect your donations.