Who can donate?
To donate cord blood you must:
- be in good health;
- be aged 18 or over;
- be pregnant with one baby (not twins);
- have read the consent form carefully and completed the registration before your 36th week of pregnancy;
- give birth at one of our current partner hospital centres:
- Hôpital de la Cité-de-la-Santé de Laval,
- CHU Sainte-Justine,
- CUSM (Glen site),
- Centre hospitalier de St. Mary,
- Jewish General Hospital (for deliveries on or after August 1, 2023),
- Hôpital de Lasalle (for deliveries on or after August 1, 2023).
Autorised vaccines by Health Canada do not involve a cord blood donation prohibition period.
Don’t hesitate to reach out to us
Need more info? Would you like to speak directly with us? If you have any questions, just ask.
- By phone: 1-800-565-6635, extension 5253;
- By email: email@example.com.